ABOUT OZARK YACHT CLUB
- Over 100 covered and open slips ranging from 12’x24′ to 20’x60′, some with private patios, and all with free power, water, HDTV, state of the art Wi-Fi, and conveniently accessible by our courtesy golf carts over extra spacious paths all the way between your automobile and boat.
- Boat launch facilities for vessels up to 80,000 lbs displacement, 60′ length, 20′ beam, and 8′ draft, using uniquely safe and efficient equipment and procedures.
- Comprehensive marine services (mechanical, fiberglass, painting, sailboat rigging, etc.) by certified in-house staff and carefully selected specialists with expertise in marine electronics, woodworking, sail making, etc.
- Private cove with sand beach and gentle sloping swimming area, and picnic pavilion.
- Lodging in lakeside vacation rental homes with 1-4 bedroom configurations for a nightly or extended stay in a tranquil setting.
- Full-service gasoline and diesel fuel dock and pump-out station.
Let’s Get Social
Phone Number: 573-365-4001
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 500 Yacht Club Landing Dr.
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
Dieter Ungerboeck, President
Dieter learned to sail as a child in Europe, which has led to a 60 year passion for the sport. He came to the United States in 1967 for graduate school and a career in Information Technology. After 15 years with Ralston Purina Co., he started Ungerboeck Systems International (USI), now an industry-leading software company serving clients in about 50 countries from offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
In 2009, Dieter and his wife Catherine turned the day-to-day management of USI over to their four sons and focused their attention toward creating Ozark Yacht Club into a premier venue for power and sailing enthusiasts. In 2010, OYC expanded to include 1,600 ft. of prime shoreline so the club’s capacity can be increased in a beautifully landscaped setting with a full palette of year-around services ranging from boat slips, state-of-the-art fuel dock, marine services, social events, sailing school and races and a charming guest chalet for nightly and extended use.
Jim Phillippe, General Manager
Majoring in Business Management and Marketing in college, Jim has put that knowledge to use through his work history. He held certifications in Entomology, Food Prep, and Handling and is an instructor in Integrity Selling. His most recent endeavor was owning tile and stone retail stores in California. The business grew to five locations, before handing over the operation of the original store in Ventura, California to his children and moving to the lake where he spent summer vacations since the 1960’s.
Craig Searl, Director of Marketing & Sales
Craig’s background is in Computer Graphic Design and Marketing. Craig spent several years as a Marketing and Event Manager in the Casino and Resort industry before starting his own business in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Prior to joining OYC, he was the Service Manager for an IT company outside of Chicago. Craig, his wife Jennifer, and their six children love the lake life!
Gisela Jenkins, Sales Manager
Slips, Dry Storage, Lodging, Sailing School, Boat Rentals, Boat Brokerage, and Sales
Gisela has been with Ozark Yacht Club since 2014. After graduating from William Woods University with a Bachelor of Science, she specialized in practice development for large medical practices in Chicago and Seattle. Gisela was happy to get the opportunity to return to the lake, the place her family spent their summer vacations.
Lisa Howard, Accounting Manager
Lisa comes to the yacht club with 21 years in commercial banking with the majority of her tenure in commercial lending, retiring from the banking industry as a Vice President of Loan Operations. Her most recent position was as the Director of Operations for a national student organization covering several functions such as Bookkeeper, Human Recourses Officer and Facilities Manager. In addition, Lisa has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry working for various catering/event companies.
Barb Steinman, Accounting Administrator
After 38 years in banking, Barb was ready to retire to the lake, a place she had come to since childhood. She was ready to relax and enjoy her view of the Lake. After a year of relaxing, she decided she needed to do more, so she took a part-time position at OYC where she is still able to enjoy the view of the Lake.