WEDDINGS AT LAKE OF THE OZARKS
Comprehensive catering and beverage services allow OYC staff to coordinate choices to fit any budget. OYC will prepare various cuisines served buffet style.
To view our catering menu please click here
Ozark Yacht Club’s banquet rooms come furnished with a state-of-the-art AV system and the following equipment:
- Multi-media projection system
- DJ quality sound system
- 7′ x 14′ wall mounted screen with projector
- HDMI and VGA hookups
- Hi-Speed WiFi access
- Lectern/credenza and wireless microphones
Discuss any additional needs with our experienced staff to help you devise the most effective AV and seating configurations for your purpose. Some limitations and fees may apply.
Add special flavor to your event with the following entertainment options:
- Live Music: The stage can accommodate a small band of up to 4 musicians, a pianist, or DJ. You may choose to hire a band of your own taste and budget or have us arrange one on your behalf.
- Photograph Montage: Give us a collection of favorite photographs and we will create a slide show with subtitles and accompanying music.
- Karaoke: Your group’s amateur singers perform on-stage with our Karaoke music system. The music repertoire consists of well-known pop songs or other genres suitable to the guests. Add your own DJ or we can supply one for you.
Using state-of-the-art event management software and internet technology, our seasoned staff is ready to offer the following services to help reduce the commonly experienced stress associated with organizing a successful event.
- Event Budgeting& Tracking: Projecting and tracking in a proven format all expenses and any event revenues, to minimize the probability of undesirable surprises.
- Standard service includes initial budget and weekly updates (up to 50 budget items).
- Event Website: Invite your prospective guests to visit your professionally designed website to learn more about the event objectives, program or agenda, preparations, and any last-minute updates.
- Standard service includes design and 90 days of site hosting (up to a total of 4 pages).
- Invitations & Registration: Give us a spreadsheet of names of who you would like to invite and we will issue your invitations by email, send appropriate reminders and track the responses (registrations) to give you the best possible picture of what to expect.
- Invitation acknowledgments may be custom designed to collect virtually any desired guest information such as dietary needs, boat size, and name, age range, etc.
- Of course, guest registrations for business meetings may be pre-configured to require payment (typically by credit card).
- Standard services include registration design, 90-day website hosting, and accounting for up to 250 invitees.
What a gem you have in the Ozark Yacht Club! Patrick and I would like to extend our gratitude to your team for everything they did to support us and our family on June 10-17th for our wedding! We rented 4 houses, brought our boat, rented 2 additional boats, a golf cart, and hosted 4 meals including our wedding/reception there. Having our whole family together, from as far as London, for the week and our closest friends joining us for the wedding day was one of the highlights of our lives.
We worked with Gisela to secure our lodging and I had numerous conversations with her during our preparation and she was so helpful in coordinating that huge piece for us. When we arrived Linda and the amazing gentleman at the marine services (I feel terrible I can’t remember his name) helped us get our boat in the water and gave us the best welcome to our week we could have asked for. We had a great experience with the team on the docks, helping us dock our boats and getting our gas-filled up. They were so patient and friendly. Each time we went to the café’ (which was a lot) everyone was INCREDIBLE and welcomed us as the bride and groom. The food was PERFECT, every single meal. Luke and the team could not have done a better job – it was the best food we had at the lake all week. Patrick enjoyed a massage on Thursday as well. What can’t you do at the OYC?!
Our greatest experience was with Linda who was our main point of contact and we are so grateful to her for all that she did to coordinate our events. Especially when we arrived on the wedding day and it was 91 degrees in the anchor room. Linda became a part of our family last week and I can’t tell you how helpful, kind and hard-working she was for us and all of the details that went into her work for the last six months. It would not have been the same without her.
Ultimately, our experience with the whole team was a great one. Everyone made our time there one that we’ll remember forever and so too will our families. We can’t wait to come back – thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Contact Us About Your Upcoming Lake of the Ozarks Wedding
OYC offers brides and grooms and their guests an elegant setting and a comprehensive menu of services to create an experience that exceeds all expectations. Please complete and submit the following form for additional information and a free, no-obligation estimate. We look forward to helping you plan the wedding of your dreams at Lake of the Ozarks!